What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mon night pics

Hello Everyone,
Got a couple of decent pictures for the month to share. The pitchers are pretty ratty, as they are getting used to a new enviroment. ;)
rham.jpg

bical.jpg

Densiflora
dens.jpg

Hope you like 'em,
Robin  
smilie4.gif

I do like them:) That bical has excelent coloration and is nice and large:) That densiflora has realy cool peristome and coloration.And you just have to love hamata Lol. Getting kinda toothy there aren`t yah?:grin:

Very nice Robin.

I'm assuming you are not growing them all in the same setup (i.e. HL & LL are represented in those pics)?

Aaron.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rlhirst @ Oct. 12 2004,8:27)]Hello Everyone,
Got a couple of decent pictures for the month to share. The pitchers are pretty ratty, as they are getting used to a new enviroment. ;)
[
Is that some kinda cruel joke? Those arent ratty pitchers!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

If you call that ratty I demand to see your good plants right now!
cool.gif

I second Spec and Phyrex! Ratty my eye! Those are great pitchers. What is the diameter of the bical plant? What a pitcher!

Thank you for the compliments! They are ratty! hehe
This time next month I should have some pretty impressive pic's.

Aaron. I grow highland, and lowland seprately of course. Nice greenhouse by the way.
Schloaty, My bical is at least 5' across, but it has been producing pitchers of this size for years.
Thanks Again!

Robin:)

Back