What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mold?

so I received quite a batch of different sarr seeds and began the stratification process about 2 weeks ago using a damp paper towel in the fridge method. Just took them out today to observe and noticed these reddish blotches, not located around the seeds but more so on the outer folds. I'm assuming its mold, I was just thinking mold, if it were to appear, would come a different color. Any feedback on what these are and tips to treat is appreciated.

DSC01335.jpg

DSC01336.jpg

sorry for the blurry pics. you should be able to make out what I'm talking about, if not I'll reshoot.

Ah, honestly, I'm not sure, but did you take out the seeds from stratification or just to check up on them?

just to check up. I actually didnt open the bag they are in until seeing those spots, I had been just observing in the fridge and noticed these dot blotches of red

Back