What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missed me?

I haven't been here in quite some time so the new folkies won't know me.  I'm not a cp'er, per se, anyway.  But those in close recent contact with Tamlin know what I've been up to.  He has been a trooper (apology's to Copper) & suffered through my new store opening & is continuing to help out in the store so that I can continue my massage practice as well.  
 The Greensmith officially opened it's doors October 9th.  It's a small shop carrying organic foods, herbs, natural fiber clothing, handmade beeswax candles, relaxation music, local honey - all that good stuff.  (Maybe someday some cp's, too!)  If you're interested in finding out more, you can check out my web site  http://www.thegreensmith-nature.com.   And if you're ever in town, stop by!  
Hope you are all well.  Pondboy, you are incredibly tough!
Now, to go back to peek at that moon!

Welcome back! And congratulations on the new store.. nice web site too
smile.gif

Actually, I DID notice it. I think what triggered it was the seemingly sudden increase of folks using lavendar as their color of choice. Bonnie's has been such for as long a I can remember, but there is CNCreefer and Sszvein as well.

Hey, welcome back! As a fator of mact, I DID notice you were out. Figured you were busy....

Congrats on the store! That's really cool.

i missed you. wonderd where u went

If we ever have to drop off a kid at Beaver Camp again (Lowville), it sure can't be too far away from I-81 to get there, right? Sure would be nice to SEE someone from the forums, besides Elgecko (thrice!)
smile.gif

Hmmm...can`t say I noticed. But then I haven`t been on as much lately either. Welcome back I guess!
smile.gif
Congrats on the store(seems realy cool like your site,don`t you just love the smell of 100% beeswax candles?). And lucky you for being able to see that moon:) Wow didn`t expect to see a comment on me here.......thankfully a positive one (what eles from Mrs.Dawnstar or any Dawnstar for that matter Lol.).

Beeswax candles are the best!
And, yep, we're just about 15 miles or so from I-81.  And 30 miles north of the Thruway.  Do stop in.  
biggrin.gif

never noticed you were gone, glad your back though.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lavenderdawn @ Oct. 30 2004,8:54)]Beeswax candles are the best!
And, yep, we're just about 15 miles or so from I-81. And 30 miles north of the Thruway. Do stop in.
biggrin.gif
Thanx for the invitation. We are shuffling off to Buffalo for Thanksgiving. Maybe I can convince the female contingent to make a slight detour. After all, they DO like scented candles and the like. It also gives me leverage when they want to stop in at the Lands End outlet in Roch-a-cha.

GAH!
I odnt know if I will ever visit your store, Lavendar.
smile_h_32.gif

It sounds like a lovely store with lots of things which i like.

Welcome back.
smile.gif

Thanks for fixing my link, Suzanne.
biggrin.gif

We're about an hour and a half east of Roch-a-cha.  That would be a significant detour, but a nice drive.  The Waterloo outlet mall is only about a good hour's drive from us.  You could say there's this specialty shop in Oswego you heard about...  
laugh.gif

Yeah, that's itI My wife and daughter are into scented, decorative candles. I could say that I have some Christmas shopping to do in the Oswego area.
smile_n_32.gif

Back