What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miltonidium

I just received two Miltonidiums (Pupukea Sunset and Bartley Schwartz Highland) and I'm having a really hard time finding any good information on their care. Oncidiums alone have a huge spectrum of requirements--so how do you figure out the needs of a hybrid like this?

I'm having the same problem with a Howeara I have as well. Any tips would be GREATLY appreciated!

The two hybrids you mention grow and flower best under intermediate conditions. Daytime highs around 80, nights down to 55-65 degrees F. They are tolerant crosses and will perform well even if temps should go higher or lower for short durations, the Pupukea Sunset is especially tolerant of warmer conditions. Give them Cattleya-like light, or slightly shadier, and a bit more frequent watering than Catts. Use a well drained mix.
Happy growing,

Trent

Back