What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

might as well start a new thread

The h. heteradoxa is growing, but still immature pitchering. How big does it generally have to be to make mature ones? I thought I might have seen some 4 or so inchers at california carnivores with mature pitchers- but those may have been h. heteradoxa x minor or something.

Peter has mature Heliamphora heterodoxa's for 60$ and even 100$ I got the one for 60$ from him before it was a very nice looking clump of pitchers i would say there were about 5 inch's with nice red spoon's he also has Heterodoxa x minor in mature form! I saw yur plant size that u got from him im guessing it was the heterodoxa for 30$ if so not to much longer it should start producing mature shape leave's if beening grown rite how How many watts of light are u growing it under? and how close? Electric Carnivores!

actually its the $20 one. I saw the 100 dollar one, that was cool. It doesnt get much light, since if I move it closer to them it is not humid enough. It is growing, though, a pitcher opened recently and theres a new one that I mostly/totally grew. Since its not going to die, and it is growing, I was just wondering when it will start to look good. Also, how often and how long do you think I should "ultrasonic humidify" it?
thanks

Pricey plants...
sad.gif
I want a sun pitcher, and I have just the right place for one. Any ideas on how to get one for under $15, or how to get seed/cutting?

www.cobraplant.com
Goldtrap recommended this one to me, but since I was already going to go to california carnivores I got one there.

DroserDude just keep good light on yur plant and it should start to come up of juvinelle stage soon and start producing mature leave's if yur using a Humidifer use it 4 times a day each time for 4 min's get a timer it would make it alot easyer for u and yes the heterodoxa x minor from cobraplant.com are very nice looking im really awesome friends with jeff he sale's nice plants good luck e-mail if you need more advise ! EE.CC

Back