What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Midwest carnivorous plant society

I thought colorado was the center of the midwest... if so, Jeremiah Harris already has a society
smilie4.gif

Colorado is just West. Midwest are just the plains, I know CO has flat land in areas but it's not considered plains. NE and IA are the heartland of America, though IA is more technically in the middle.
Besides, he has his own thing going but it's a little far for us to venture to, especially when it's not in the midwest. It's a 9 hr drive for me to the Springs. We don't have any society like that over our way, many others but no CP.

Joe

Count of members thus far,
superimposedhope
Griffin
Colieo ?
dblnikl
Copper

Okay, I will be contacting those I have traded with that live in the Midwest. I am not beyond offering bribes. I will not take them, but I can offer them
smile_n_32.gif

You can count me in.
smile.gif

Cole

Woo woo! Go Minnesota!
Hehe
biggrin.gif

I don't know how much I could do. But it would deffinitely be fun to help with a Midwest CP society. So nice to see other growers from around my area. ^_^

Copper,

I am interested - Ohio.

Also, anyone going on the Cranberry Bog trip this year - I won a seat in the lottery and wondered if any other CPers would be there to meet.

Cheers

WHAT?!?! I`M NOT ON THE LIST?!?!
smile_n_32.gif

Back