What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Halloween!!!

• Thread starter Wolfn
  • Start date
I don't want to trick or treat(dont really like candy) but my mom is making me get some for her

this year is the first of my 18 and a half years of life that i wont be going trick or treating. kinda sad actually...

Alex

Wow, really? That sucks.

I don't go Trick-or-Treating very often. Maybe 4 or 5 times in my life. And I'm not going this year, too much homework.

No one over the age of 12 should go trick or treating..ever..
teenagers going trick or treating is just pathetically lame..
icon-rolleyes.gif

if you dont believe me now, you will someday..
just wait until you have kids of your own and take them out on halloween, or you are an adult, who owns a home, and gives out candy..
then you will agree with me..trust me..

Scot

I'll give candy to anyone who knocks, which is almost no one anymore. There's the little kid in #71 and the baby downstairs the rest of the milky ways are likely going to go towards hurting my remaining teeth! :D

As long as they have a costume, I give them candy. No matter the age.

Now, teens without a costume... That's a different story. Even if they can't afford a costume, they can put in a little effort at making one or at least putting on some face paint. I was looking into the "no costume, no candy" rule, but decided to just give wrapped gumballs to those without costumes. The better candy went to those with costumes.

Oh, and Happy Halloween! Remember to set your clocks back one hour!

Back