What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Many thanks!

I would like to say THANKS A TON!!!!!!! To all of those who sent me cards\games\plants\money to buy plants\games and the people who are currentley helping me build my collection up! And also all the people on this forum who ask about my health and cheer me up! Those cards and all realy did help me lift my spirits in the hospital! You guys are the greatest! I realize I`m a bit late in posting this but better late then never!
Being on this forum sure can show you the good in people!
You certainley are the best group of people around.
*hugs to every one*

Noah.

Thanks,THANKS,THANkS!
smile.gif

No problem Noah.
smile.gif
Take care and get better soon!

Jerry

Well pretty much I eat my nestle 1.o nutren with fiber through my j-tube for 13hrs a day,wich are hours of misery. I take way too much muscle relaxent at night to keep down the pain. During the day I feel pretty good I mean I`m not moaning or anything but am still ot gonna eat anything or drink a full soda for instance. I will be going to a pshycolagist soon and hopefully that will help....I mean cure these problems. I1m sorry if I seem a bit weird lately it`s the drugs I think because I wasn`t considered "rude" before was I?

I feel bad now.
smile_h_32.gif
My card neevr arrived, and I cant send you plant due to bad manners of the ppl on the American border.
smile_h_32.gif

Howeevr, I cans till give you a *hug*
smile.gif

Dino
cool.gif

not really a matter of bad manners, but legality, starman.

how are you liking those games i sent you?

Awww...that's sweet of you Noah. We missed you and were very worried! I know its been a long road and very tough on you but one day this will all be past history. Keep us updated on how you're doing. I think you are amazing not to have been complaining. You've been quite brave and strong I think.

And yeah...there are some of the nicest people in the world here.
biggrin.gif

And say HI to your Mom for us. She was very kind to drop in and keep us posted. She needs to come back when she can.
smile.gif

Dino: Don`t feel bad,you sent me a card and even though I didn`t receive it you still sent it wich was nice of you. And besides you talked on the phone with me a few times wich was nice.

Jlap(whats your real name?) I`m loveing them! I`ve been playing luigis mansion and waverace alot lately.

Suzzane: I haven`t been complaining? I think I have alot haven`t I? I don`t know I think I have but if you say so........oh and my mom won`t be on the forums because she has no interest in plants
smile_h_32.gif

it's Clint
smile.gif

That's a well-mannered pondboy, I must say. Mum has really brought you up well. Really glad to hear that you are better and able to have some fun (with the games).
smile.gif

And I say aye to what PAK said, your mom was thoughtful to keep us posted. Say hi to her for me too.

Back