What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

many different pictures

Wowsers! That's quite a photo album right there!

I think you just helped me id a Drosera "vagrant" in one of my pots....I think I have an admirabilis....

Amazing!

How the heck did you get such good pictures of the Utric bladders? Those are so small. Are you using a microscope with your camera to photograph them? Beautiful collection you got there though. I am envious.

Hi,

Thanks for the comments on my page!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RavnKing @ Dec. 16 2005,8:34)]How the heck did you get such good pictures of the Utric bladders? Those are so small. Are you using a microscope with your camera to photograph them? Beautiful collection you got there though. I am envious.

Yes, the pictures of the bladders and the seeds are made with a microscope.

Christian

Christian that is one fantastic collection of photos, and must have taken you some time to produce. I would love to have a giant laminated poster of something like that for showing kids diversity among CP when I do school in-services! Well, I guess I better get busy building my collection, improving my photography skills, learn microphotography and take the next year off work!
smile_m_32.gif

That is absolutely fantastic! Beautiful photos! What a nice album to have. And great for reference too.

Thanks for sharing that. You have a spectacular collection of plants.
smile.gif

We should just pin this to the Identify That Plant forum! *jaw stuck in open wide position*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Dec. 21 2005,4:28)]We should just pin this to the Identify That Plant forum! *jaw stuck in open wide position*
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Wow that is just AWSOME, i love how you got pics of the seeds, close ups and diffrent angles of each plant. Its hard to belive the seeds we see as just black powder actualy look like that. Very very cool, FANTASTIC job and i agree with Jim it should be pined...
smile.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Back