What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lunch With Ellison

Z.Z.

Little Old Lady (LOL)
OH WOW!

Today hubby and I went to meet Keith (Ellison) and his wife for lunch at their house so he could show us his garden.

I have to say, Keith is one of the nicest people we have meet here on Oahu so far, and his wife is a very sweet lady and an awesome cook!

We spent 6 hours at their house today, looking at carniverous plants, air plants, succulents, many other plants and his pond, talking with him and his wife and daughter, having a wonderful meal, and playing with his cute little dachunds.

And then....

omg....

He loaded me up with all kinds of plants to bring home with me!!!
Pitcher plants, air plants, succulents, bromiliads, an orchid, a whole flat and a box full of awesome plants!!!

I mean WOW!!!

Seriously, these are the NICEST people!!
Hubby and I had such a wonderful time today.

Thank you so much Keith, you are AWESOME!
And your garden is great too :hail:

wow.... :-O

Cathy I am glad you enjoyed yourself! It is nice to talk plants for more than five minutes without someone rolling their eyes like I am crazy...

Good luck with the plants and come back soon....

If anyone is visiting Oahu please let me know; I would love to have you stop by to talk story and have a nice meal.

I've had similar experiences with JBL and elgecko.

Cathy I am glad you enjoyed yourself! It is nice to talk plants for more than five minutes without someone rolling their eyes like I am crazy...

Good luck with the plants and come back soon....

If anyone is visiting Oahu please let me know; I would love to have you stop by to talk story and have a nice meal.

I know how you feel about talking plants Keith, people do the same thing to me ;)
It was so cool to be able to talk about plants with you, the rental we have is practically barren, just grass and weeds, and Ive been cultivating the weeds ;D

We would love to come back and see you again, maybe next month?
:D

And anyone visiting Oahu, you MUST go visit Keith!
His garden is gorgeous, and the pitcher plants are amazing!
He and his family are such nice people, and the food they make is awesome too!
And dont get me started on his doggies, omg, how cute are they!

But you gotta let me know so I can come too! :-))

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

I've had similar experiences with JBL and elgecko.

Awesome!
I hope I can meet all of you someday too!
Any of you live on the islands?

:-O

Back