What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lowrie order

Hi Everyone,

A couple of people have contacted me with some stuff they want to order, but I need to know if you want anything ordered with my order by Thursday Morning at the latest, so I can fax the man and let him know. Obviously I am talking to the people who requested catalogs.

Thanks,

Joe

Thanks Griff, I received the catalog in the mail last night, I have to look it over during lunch today. I'll let you know if I see anything by the morning.

Thanks again.

Grif,
Ditto what Vertigo said.

Hey, Just for giggles, can everyone send me a list of what they think they ordered and where I am to mail it when it comes in? I want to make sure I match these up with what I have. Also, who sent the check froma landscaping place in Oceano, CA?
E-mail these to my work

joeg@brstores.com

Thanks,

Joe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Griffin @ Mar. 11 2003,2:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey, Just for giggles, can everyone send me a list of what they think they ordered and where I am to mail it when it comes in? I want to make sure I match these up with what I have. Also, who sent the check froma  landscaping place in Oceano, CA?
 E-mail these to my work

joeg@brstores.com

Thanks,

Joe[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
smile.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
Hehehehehe.

Just for more giggles, all of us wh ordered seed make nots on what you did. I t would be interesting to see a collective unit, how we all did in germination.

Joe

Back