What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low light cp...

Are there any CP's that will do well under say...a 17w fluorescent? I have these single bulb strips on my desk that i'm thinking about putting a plant under. Any suggestions?

U. calycifida is a good low light plant. The Queensland trio of Drosera also do well under low light but need high humidity and fairly constant warm temps. Some Pings do okay under lower light too

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pyro @ Feb. 14 2003,2:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">U. calycifida is a good low light plant. The Queensland trio of Drosera also do well under low light but need high humidity and fairly constant warm temps. Some Pings do okay under lower light too[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Queensland trio? Hmm, some drosera would be nice or a ping. Anyone know which pings do best under 17w? The humidity shouldn't be so bad, I can put it in a small terrarium. I just want to make sure that the plant will do well with that much light. I can put it pretty close if I needed to.

Back