What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOTSA PICTURES

• Thread starter myke66
  • Start date
Hey, i organized all my pictures into 1 place where you can look at them. I like to take different pics all the time, and i always upload them to the same place, so here's the URL and you can check them out all the time  
laugh.gif
Plant Pics

any questions or anything, let me know.

Wow...nice collection of pics.
smile.gif
I would like to suggest you fix the spelling on your D. adelae photo. Its always a good idea to make sure you spell the names of the plants correctly. Keep them labeled properly so that if/when you share plant material with others, that no one gets confused.

Good job!
Suzanne

Thanks for the tip
laugh.gif
it was only a quick label b/c i had my webcam in one hand and trying not to loose the angle i had! Glad you liked the pics

I think nifty equates to neat or cool.

Hello,
Sorry if that was to short. I looked at all the photos then had to go so i simply put down nifty.....zappafan hit the nail on the head. Great pictures.
Kevin

Oh ok, cool.
biggrin.gif
Wasnt sure because i have a friend that likes to mock me when i tell him stuff by saying nifty.

What is sundew21?

sundew21 is a picutre of my sundew when i rescued him from lowes. it an adalae in extremely poor condtion.

Back