What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone, I have lots of photos to share now. Some of these photos are a bit old, but I like them. :D The only thing that I don't like about these photos is that they are a little bit blurry now because of resizing... :( Here they are:

First, my success with Dionaea scarlet bristle pullings:
IMG_9768.JPG

Utricularia sanderonnii:
IMG_9777.JPG

Utricularia longifolia:
IMG_9784.JPG

And my ceph, it's recovering from shipping still, but each pitcher is getting bigger and more colourful.
IMG_9787.JPG

IMG_9788.JPG

My fav VFT seedling I have, it looks like big mouth:
IMG_9793.JPG

another seedling:
IMG_9794.JPG

and my heli's newist pitcher:
IMG_9802.JPG

Low giant going into dormancy, but with great colouration:
IMG_9812.JPG

IMG_9814.JPG

My rafflesiana is doing really well, I'm very proud of it ;D:
IMG_9818.JPG

IMG_9820.JPG

Some adelae photos:
IMG_9836.JPG

IMG_9838.JPG

and older photo of royal red:
IMG_9445.JPG

burmannii giant red
IMG_9824.JPG

and that's it for now!
Thanks for looking!

very nice Devon :) they are all coming along quite nicely.
Wait till a little farther into dormancy with the low giants, the traps on my plants all turned a deep crimson.

Cool pics! I wish my adelae would grow like that!

Nice color!

Don't let the thread sink into oblivion just yet! Great pics there, Devon, and I like how much color is on those Dionaea, and fantastic seedlings. :)

very nice Devon they are all coming along quite nicely.
Wait till a little farther into dormancy with the low giants, the traps on my plants all turned a deep crimson.
Thanks SK, the middle of the traps are turning very deep red now. :D

Cool pics! I wish my adelae would grow like that!
Thanks chomp!

Nice color!
Thankyou.

Don't let the thread sink into oblivion just yet! Great pics there, Devon, and I like how much color is on those Dionaea, and fantastic seedlings.
Haha, thankyou ery much Clue. :) I actually hope to build up this thread with updates and lots more photos of my plants, if that's ok. :D

just gonna add some more photos here:

Low giant photos or the last time:
IMG_9930.JPG

IMG_9972.JPG

Burmannii giatn red with much better colour:
IMG_9992.JPG

some VFT seedlings again:
IMG_9976.JPG

the traps are eating eachother lol :D
IMG_9977.JPG

dente with some colour finally:
IMG_9978.JPG

heli opened a nice pitcher: (left)
IMG_9984.JPG

IMG_9985.JPG

and these little VFT's got some nice colour in them, I'm still not sure wich one is sawtooth or bristletooth so I guessed:
birstletooth I think
IMG_9980.JPG

sawtooth I think
IMG_9983.JPG

thanks fro looking!

What lighting are using for the Heli?

very nice Devon! Particularly love the low giant. Do you experience colaration like that year round or only when approaching dormancy? Good job growing !

Jimscott, it is a red form of minor so it get's red easily, but I use 2 T* tubes 32 watt. :)

FRENCHEZ, It's dente, it was a division that came off my main plant and I think that in late fall they make longer teeth or something...

Greg, I haven't had my low giant for very long, so I'm nor sure. I hope it will get that colour all summer next year though. :-D Thanks fro your comments everyone!

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

These will be the last photos for a long time.. I promise. :p

Here is one of my slackii plantlets, grown from a leaf cutting:
IMG_0012.JPG

ping weser:
IMG_0003.JPG

nepenthes maxima sprout!
IMG_0009.JPG

paradoxa divisions:
IMG_0014.JPG

I put my adelae closer to the light and now it's making, longer, thinner and more colourful leaves. I erally loove it one of my favs now:
IMG_0016.JPG

these spatulata 'fraiser island' are just adjusting to the humidity, but before when i transplanted them they were three plants :0o:
IMG_0020.JPG

purp venosa divisions from Pet, thanks:
IMG_0021.JPG

this is the only helathy looking scarlet bristle plantlet I have right now, I dropped them twice and had to repot but they're doing ok right now. :p
IMG_0028.JPG

livida, started from ONE leaf, from bloke.
IMG_0029.JPG

capensis ;D
IMG_0036.JPG

a much better pic of burmannii giant red:
IMG_9994.JPG

thanks for looking!

Back