What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lots of Drosera seedlings and moss

i seem to be pretty good at growing this moss in my terrarium. if i let it grow it very quickly forms a dense mat on the soil about 2 inches+ thick (it just keeps growing) this is from a pot of Drosera nidiformis seeds i sprouted and then i wasn't diligent with my moss plucking routine. the seedlings are all still there, just under the moss. i needed space and since i already have a nice pot of Drosera nidiformis i was going to give up and just throw this out but then thought someone on here might want it either for the moss or the seedlings or both :)

send me a private message if you want to make a deal or something

IMG_5149.jpg

IMG_5141.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
too bad your in Canada.. I've got just the spot for it.

Who's location was I looking at then!?!?! lol.. I'm a dork.

IS that sphag? Id absolutely love some live sphag, but mass is first

nope, it's peat moss.. but I declined, so knock yourself out bro-chacho.

its not sphagnum. you can still send me a pm. i havent made a deal or anything yet. trying to get a temperate ping for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this temperate or tropical?

Can i take it off your hands?

im guessing its temperate since it basicly came with the peat moss i use.

do you want it, sketch? ill toss a coin to decide between euo and you

Ok that sounds good. So can i call it in the air?

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

If so HEADS!

LOL it was heads! you win! :boogie:

YA! Thanks Millipede.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

I will send it tomorrow the money.

Back