What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost Label Pinguicula Giveaway !

I recently found this pot of well started Pinguicula pullings under a rack in the plant room. I'm fairly certain that they're Pinguicula hemiepiphytica - Site 2 #6 but without a label, I can't be sure at this time. I'll split the plants evenly and pick 4 winners at random via the usual giveaway system, just add your name to the list. Winners pay $6.00 for Priority Mail Shipping. Winners will be chosen 1 week from today on February 22nd.

Winners bear with me........ the weather has been terrible up here lately and it may be several weeks or longer until I'm able to safely ship out your plants.

RULES:

1.) You must be a U.S. resident.
2.) You must be a GREEN member.
3.) You must reply to me within 7 days of winning to receive your plants or I will turn them over to someone else. I'm not going to chase people down for free stuff.

Last edited:
I feel you on the weather. I'm supposed to hit -10 wed. It was almost 70 a couple weeks ago lol.

1. cwatson1414 - Thanks for the opportunity. The weather really has been brutal in the NE.

1. cwatson1414 - Thanks for the opportunity. The weather really has been brutal in the NE.
2. KNepenthe

If they're Pinguicula hemiepiphytica, they could look similar to these. It is a pretty little species.

i-h9c8GFW-L.jpg

i-XNCXRJQ-M.jpg

i-ht6qRk9-S.jpg

Last edited:
2. KNepenthe
3. savagegarden - would love a ping!

Looks like I'll only be dividing these 3 ways.

1. cwatson1414
2. KNepenthe
3. savagegarden

Winners pm me for my paypal for the shipping money and I'll get these out to you as soon as the weather allows. Once these plants reach flowering size they should be easy to positively ID from the plants on my growlist.

Back