What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone

I currently have some surplus plants and I'm looking to diversify my collection. I live in Belgium and do not have permits to export overseas so preferably only trades within Europe.
I have the following plants for trade:

Nepenthes:
-2 cuttings of Nepenthes truncata (pasian) that are starting to root
-5 rooted cuttings of Nepenthes x ventrata
-3 cuttings of Nepenthes x hookeriana
-1 cutting of Nepenthes x bloody mary (in Europe this name is used for a cultivar of N. sibuyanensis x ampullaria)

Drosera:
-a pot of adult Drosera binata (multifida and regular) and a small pot of cuttings that are really taking off
-2 pots of adult Drosera capensis (regular) and a pot full of seedlings (regular and regular x alba)
-seeds of Drosera intermedia (temperate variety)

Sarracenia:
-1 Sarracenia psittacina
-several Sarracenia purpurea
-several Sarracenia x farnhamii
-several Sarracenia x maroon
-2 Sarracenia x mitchelliana (with frilly edges on pitchers)

I'm looking for a few drosera species and several Nepenthes species/hybrids. Just take a look at my growlist to check if you have any of my wants.

Cheers,
Johan

Last edited:
i like your beetle avatar!

I have an extra Aki Ryu if that's something you'd be interested in
It's just a year or so old so it's still small.

I have an extra Aki Ryu if that's something you'd be interested in
It's just a year or so old so it's still small.

I would be interested, but sadly Michigan is not possible for me to ship to since I live in Europe and don't have the required permits.

i like your beetle avatar!

Thank you, the picture was taken in Denmark.

Sorry I just realized where you were. Guess I should have looked before posting.

Just bringing this back in the spotlight.

Back