What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for stuff for a planted aquarium

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I want to give planted aquariums ago and am looking for planted tank equipment like a canister filter, co2 equipment, glassware, substrate, etc. I've got spare various heliamphora because it's time to divide mine.

Pm me fir details if you have spare stuff.

You could start simple, el natural costs less, and has less maintenance.
All you need is garden soil, lots of plants and ofcourse heater and light.

I know... But I don't want to do things the simple way:) i'd like to grow plants that require high light.

I have a slightly used magnum (the popular one) canister filter w/ micron and carbon + manual and spare parts/grease/whatever it came with.

Don't want helis as they won't do well here. PM me if interested (that goes for anyone on the forums.)

Some aquatic utrics might be the answer to fast reproducing guppies if you have high light! That'd be fun to watch...

I have a co2 system (valve, hose, diffuser, but no tank) is storage that hasn't been use in years... If interested, please let me know and will dig it out and send you some pictures...

Pmed!

i've got a milwaukee solenoid, along with a (i believe) 10 or 20 gallon empty CO2 tank, both unused. i bought it a while back but never got around to using them, and they're just collecting dust. it'd be nice if somebody used them. i think they came along with some replacement rings too. shoot me a pm and i'll take some pics if you're interested.

I'm set for c02 stuff but if anyone has an extra canister filter I'm still searching for one.

Back