What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone with an ICPS membership

Hi. Hope its not to rude to ask someone with and ICPS membership to get me 1 PKT of seeds i am very intrested in from the seed bank.
I live in Israel and perhaps can offer other cp seeds.
Pleas PM me if you would kindly agree

All the best

Yoav

ha. good luck. sorry but i dont think thats gonna work. why dont you join and you can get all the seeds you want!(well...not really but you sorta get the picture...)
Alex

Rude, maybe. Unethical, most definitely yes.

To get aquire seed from the ICPS seedbank without following the appropriate steps (i.e. become a member) undermines the organization and might mean that some legitimate members don't get the seed they want and have a right to. I suggest you shell out the small fee of $20 to join the organization. If you really want a particular type of seed, but don't want to join, try advertising via forums such as these. Chances are someone will be willing to get you whatever you're needing.

Peter

PS chances are forum member "Arie" will have what you're looking for ;)

EDIT. delete this post if you must

Pretty surprised someone would post this.

Sorry that we're not on the same wavelength, didnt think it is such a big deal. Would do it no qustions asked for another grower especially when not everyone can afford this $20. Allways about money.
Sory any way.

All the best
Yoav

Well if you cant afford the membership how do you afford 10-15 dollar plants? Im sorry but seriously Im sure youre internet service, is about 25-30 dollars. (maybe even more!)

Theirs a necesity you dont need... Im sure theirs pleanty of things you could stop spending money on and buy those seeds if they were that important. Im sure you could come up with the money some how.

And honestly I if I had members like you in some kind of organization I would want to get rid of the service that I provided for you guys to make the CP experince all that much more nicer.

Back