What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some uprooted seedling photos

I'm looking for the following seedlings photos (uprooted), because I have some seedlings that I'll probably have to repot them and I just want to see what to expect. So far the seedlings are from Darlingtonia (older is 5month old) and Drosera auriculata (same age as darlingtonia). My doubt is about auriculata. Is it worth to separate them now, or just wait few more months to see if they form tubers? One of the crowd has upgrowth with 2 open leaves, don't know if this detail is any help to see if they are already able to form tubers.
I can add pics if needed ;)

This isn't exactly what you're asking for and hopefully Pyro or someone else can provide it, but here are seedlings of auriculata and peltata:

IMG_0014-1.jpg

I was really looking for pics of the seedlings I mentioned, but bare rooted ;)
My auriculata seedlings are 5months old and I wanted to see how long the roots are, in case I repot them to know what to expect. Maybe my writing wasn't that good in my 1st post :blush:
This is how they were last week:

auriculatavm6.jpg

Back