What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for some stuff to finish off my terraruim

mikefallen13

Mr. veitchii
I finally finished seting up my new terrarium and theres still a few things I'm looking for mainly live LFS and of course any neps on my wantlist. Obviously I'm only kinds of spaghnum that would do well inside and colorful and compact forms would be preferred. If you have some moss or any neps on my want list for trade just send me a PM and we can work something out.

Hey i have an alata pink with a striped peristome

All right I found some LFS from a member on another forum so now I'm looking for neps on my wantlist, since I don't have a ton of space right now so I'm really only interested in hamata, macrophylla, robcantelyi, and aristo.

Rball: thanks for the offer but I actually already got a alata in a trade, I just forgot to take it off my want list

since I don't have a ton of space right now so I'm really only interested in hamata, macrophylla, robcantelyi
Ha ha. Isn't that a bit oxymoronic? N. robcantleyi is one of the largest growing neps.

Well my previous one grew veeeeery slowly so I dont think I'll have any space issues with a robcantelyi for quite some time

I know, just taken at first glance it is funny. Perhaps you were looking for a full grown one :)

All right, I have the following plants avaliable to trade for plants on my wantlist...

Truncata x veitchii 'HL' 9" in diameter
Eymae x TM?? may be eymae x ephippiata about 3 1/2" in diameter
Ventricosa AW about 4" in diameter
copelandii RC 10" in diameter

I will consider trading other plants on my growlist depending on what your offering

Nep in your wanted list

I have a nepenthes fusca Sarawak

Back