What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for society on cp to join

Hi:

I am looking for a local cp society to join (want newsletter, seed bank?) either in lieu of or in addition to the ICPS.  

I belong to numerous societies for other plant groups and know that local societies often have their own newsletter and seed bank.  Would love to join one in the Great Lakes region if possible.

My home state has no cp society but I want to build a relationship with Michigan cp growers IF I can find any!  I feel very much alone here in Lansing, Michigan with a strong interest in strange plants.

Note:  I also grow South African Lithop sp. which look like pebbles. The WEIRDER the plant looks, the better I like it.  LOL.

Well, if there isn't already a CP society in your area, like the kind that has meetings and stuff, you could always concider making your own. Michigan Carnivorous Plant Society maybe?

Back