What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for seeds of s.pissticiana,,or s.minor

Ya,I`m loking for seeds of s.pissticiana,,or s.minor,I have the folowing wildflower seeds,prarie rose,missouri evening primrose,wild coleus,bee balm,dogwood,flowering maple. Thanks,Noah "pond boy" Gantnier

Hehehe,I have queen annes lace too.lol.

You may want to consider joining the ICPS. They have an excellent seed bank with a large variety of species to choose from. I would expect to see a larger variety of Sarracenia seed in the next couple of months.

I`m trying to convince my parents too get me a subscription for christmass.lol

And I bet you can`t find missouri evening primrose just anywhere.lol

Hi Pond Boy , I dont have s.minor seed,but I do have a very big s.minor I could give you a division of in the spring.I know its months away, but just remind me in the spring and I,ll give you a division if you pay the postage ok?I may have more than 1 division because it in a 16" pot now and it will need repotting this spring.I post in the spring and give some away.I'll also have some pings and sundews to trade/give away.

Jerry

Ok,great!
smile.gif

Back