What's new

Nepfreak

Nepenthesian
It's been a while since I've grown CPs, being in college and all, but I scored a single room next year and I'd like to get back into the hobby at a reasonable scale by germinating a few things (we'll see how long the "reasonable scale" thing lasts). I'm looking for seeds from the following genera: Drosera (yes, even capensis), Dionaea, Nepenthes, Byblis, Utricularia, or anything you find enjoyable to grow.

As I mentioned before I'm not really growing anything; however, a greenhouse near me has a sensitive plant (Mimosa pudica) in flower as of last week. I have obtained permission with the staff to collect seeds, and have found this plant to be an easy germinator in the past. If you're interested in growing this, I can see whether I can harvest some seed for you.

Are you planning on attending the show this year Ben ? If so, I'm sure I'll have some seeds for you there. Not looking for anything in trade.

If you send me a SASE, I'll send you some capensis flower stalk cuttings. You'll have dozens of plants in no time. PM me and we'll exchange addresses.

Zath

Enthusiastic Enthusiast
I'm afraid all I can offer are some D. spatulata seeds at the moment, but if you're still interested after all these other fine offers, let me know, lol.