What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Sarracenia Seeds

dionae

sarracenia lover
Hi:). I'm looking for sarracenia seeds, preferably purpurea, flava or hybrids of the 2. I have dews, typical VFTs and a couple of sarrs as well as some sterile tissue, if you're into tissue culturing, for trade. PM me if you can help me out. Thanks!

Unless you are getting stored seeds from last year, this year's crop is still in development.

Thank you very much jimscott:)!

Same here no seed yet... But soon

Thanks Lance:)!

I have some seed stratifying. They're a S. flava open pollenated crop. I have some purp seedlings too.

Seeds are definitely starting to trickle in so to speak. I have a bunch in stratification, albeit 2 weeks in.
I will let you know when my next batch comes in this next week. ;)

Thanks WM and NYPN:)!

Here in SoCal, most of my seed is already harvested for the season but I didn’t do any purp/flava crosses this year. Although I may have some flava rubricorpora seeds I could send you.

Thanks Fred! PM sent:).

Thats beautiful Whimgrinder:). I'd love to see more pics of her. Thanks!

Have these i could trade-

D venusta
D fliformis
D capensis broad leaf
D aliciae
D natalensis
D nidiformis
D spathulata

Bump

Still lookiing for seeds. Purpurea or Flava hybrids preferred. If dews dont interest you look through my grow list.

I have S. flava flava (or ornata) x rubricopora seeds to trade!, but nothing you listed would really interest me. I'd trade for Non-CP items as well.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Sorry, bit of a browser issue with Java. It was driving me crazy so I updated Java which resolved the problem.

Anyway, I looked at your growlist, and remember that ceph you said you'd get me months ago? Well, now would be the perfect time ;)

Let me know what you want to do.

I have those purp seedlings as soon as I get my replacement car.

I havent forgotten about you Wireman:).

Hey I got some seeds ill trade ya send me a pm. They are not yet stratified. The species is sarracenia purpurea

Back