What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for S. Fireworks

I have S. Fireworks on my grow list, but when I did an inventory of my plants I didn't find it anywhere. It's missing, and I don't know what happened. I have too many to keep up with. I took a printed list outside and checked off each plant and that was the only one I couldn't find, so I would like to replace it.

I have many sars that I could trade for it, or a nep. IF you have a spare piece let me know and I'm sure we can find something in my collection that you would like. Thanks!
Kristi

I might have one for you. Maybe you should check again for a plant labeled "white sparkler"....???

I have one that's flowering now but I traded away all of my spares already. If you still don't have one by December, let me know...I should have another.

I have a white sparkler as well. I'm supposed to have fireworks in my collection but can't find it anywhere. I would still like a small division from someone if one is available. I'll check back later and see if one is divisable. Thanks guys!

I have a white sparkler as well. I'm supposed to have fireworks in my collection but can't find it anywhere. I would still like a small division from someone if one is available. I'll check back later and see if one is divisable. Thanks guys!

White Sparkler is the trademark name for 'Fireworks'. They are one in the same. So you do have it!!

I thought it was unlikely one of your plants walked away/ exploded in a fireworky manner.

Strange. I wonder why I have it listed both ways on my grow list, as if I have 2 seperate plants. I thought they were different. Okay, thanks! I'll have to fix that.
Kristi

Back