What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for pics of a members heli setup

i saw pics on here somewhere of someones aquarium that they grow Helis and highland neps in. they showed how the plumbed in a humidifier and i want to see the pics again. i cant for the life of me figure out how you go about plumbing one of these humidifiers into a 75 gal tank. ive gone to the store twice and spent 20 minutes staring at the various humidifiers and cant for the life of me figure it out. i need visuals. someone has to know the pics im talking about. HELP!

heres a photo of my setup:
2005.jpg

I leave the light on during the day and turn it off when it gets dark here,I have one of those bowl fogger/humidifiers which I turn on at night in this setup I grow: H. Nutans, B. Reducta, N. Miranda, and germinate drosera gemmae, which I later move into another terrarium

no this was a normal room humidifier sitting below the tank and piped up and into the tank

Homer posted pics of his setup.I think thats the one you are looking for.

Jerry

thats what i do. i pipe it into a bulkhead in the back with a vaccume hose connecting them.

Do you all use the humidifier to cool the terrarium? And do you use an evaporative cooler type or an ionizing type?

Yes, I posted my setup last year on the UK forum, the link is on my webpage here

Homer

i use the humidifier to humiditize (is that a word?) the air inside the terrarium. the vapor that comes out is maybe 85 degrees.

Back