What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for one good trade.

Suggest something you have to trade that's not in my collection, and tell me what you'd like for it.

Dang, I tried my hardest but I couldn't find anything you didn't have! Nice collection
smile_n_32.gif

I have some seed of plants I noticed you dont have on your list... Do you wanna trade
smile.gif
?

Cheers

David

[b said:
Quote[/b] (davidoff @ Jan. 26 2006,5:29)]I have some seed of plants I noticed you dont have on your list... Do you wanna trade
smile.gif
?

Cheers

David
Whatchya got, whatchya want? PM me.

I didn't see n. alata on your grow list. I could send you a cutting off of mine. I have no idea if it is highland or lowland, I got it from a local nursery who didn't know anything about it. I'd like to try a cephalotus.

I have a large ventrata (one foot long leafs and the plant is one foot high)
I would like a D. madagascariensis for it, if possible.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I didn't see n. alata on your grow list. I could send you a cutting off of mine. I have no idea if it is highland or lowland, I got it from a local nursery who didn't know anything about it. I'd like to try a cephalotus.

Back, if you got it at a local nursery, ten to one says it's actually a x 'Ventrata' (ventricosa x alata), not a pure alata. You may want to do some research on that...check out the neps forum (and post a pic for people to give you a positive id).

Back