What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Neps (LL mostly but others too!)

• Thread starter tatorger
  • Start date
Could a mod please move this post to classifieds. Ive been trying to post there for days and have given up.

As the title states Im looking for LL neps. Mostly looking for ampullaria, rafflesiana, bicalcarata. But im open to any other interesting LL neps. No hybrids please. Im interested in rooted or unrooted cuttings or seed grown, might even be interested in seeds (even though ive never had any luck with them lol). Looking to get multiple plants if possible. PM me with anything that fits the bill. Thanks for looking, I look forward to making a deal.

-Travis

Hey - I have an amp 'bau green' rooted cutting for trade. It's about to start pitchering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you read my PM from when we were talking the other day where I explained the last steps of how to get Panjo to post to the forums? Did that not work?

Yeah that didn't work it's not allowing me to connect my panjo account to terraforums I contacted the panjo support two days ago and they haven't gotten back

Odd they generally get back to me pretty quick. Maybe less people on call over the weekend.

bump!! Im still looking for LL Neps to get my 55 gal terrarium up and running again; fresh cuttings, rooted cuttings, anything!! im looking for it all! anything clogging up your LL grow space ill make an offer

Thanks for Looking

-Travis

Back