What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for links to cp supplies plz post

Hello, im looking for links to equipment usfull to grow cp's 100% indoors and my shop lights dont cut it. also looking for mite removal products that are proven/tested to work for mites. i practicaly drowned these mites in orthonex an it didnt even slow them down.
thx for posting.

Mites are a problem because they are not an insect technically. So usually require a miticide. You might consider neem oil. It should work on mites but I have not used it on CP's so test on a spare plant or two first.

As for lighting growing 100% indoors. I would consider high power compact fluorescent 65w+ or metal halide.

I've used beneficial insects to control thrips before with good results.
You might review this website and check prices. They have alot of info and I think it is quite helpful. Some pest controls are relatively cheap $3-5.00 for thrips but over $50.00 for soft scale and $1500 for wooly adelgid control.

http://greenmethods.gbhxonline.com/greenmethodsALT/gm_intropage.htm

Kirk Martin
Fitchburg, Mass
Icps since 1993

I have used neem oil with no ill effects, but that is not a blanket safety statement to all CP's.

I have also drowned mites and aphids by submerging the plant underwater.

Back