What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for King Sundew or D.M Royal Red

And i dont really trust too many online companies to ship me a healthy plant!
my local vendor is out of them for the season
soooooo if anyone has either for trade, PM me and we'll work something out!

Last edited by a moderator:
wait...so you dont trust people who make their living with these plants, but you do trust "virtual strangers" claiming (and usually back it up) they have the plants? Just a point...

I have seedlings in TC if your interested...

Usually the ones that supposedly make a living send me crap plants
i have gotten plants from strangers however in perfect condition
and many people here have been great about helping others.

??

Which businesses did you recieve bad plants from? I have purchased plants from a few different places and they were all perfectly healthy.

Sara

well, we can't mention vendors, but I happen to know which vendor he got the plants from. It was a pretty bad vendor, I can say that much. SirKristoff, don't worry, all vendors aren't like that!

Last edited by a moderator:
ive now tried 3 different vendors, each plant arrived dead......
even my first nepenthes got here completely black and brown, complete mush.
the others were about the same.

i have some king sundew...what do you have for trade?
I'm mostly looking for highland neps

All the online nurseries I've dealt with guaranetee live delivery or they will refund or replace. I've never had anything from these arrive DOA even when the package spent the weekend at the post office during a blazing heat wave.

I've only gotten a couple plants that were close to DOA or died very shortly after arrival and those were from non-commercial sources. Both were Drosera that are prone to shock and the other plants in the shipments were in great condition.

Back