What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (trade) Looking for "Japanese lantern plant"

• Thread starter KPB
  • Start date
Chinise lantern Abutilon plant, tiger eye variety, see pic have sarracenia hybrids and some non CP plants willing to trade, let me know. Thanks!Screenshot_20230529-165640_Etsy.jpg

I have this exact plant. It is very attractive. I have found it to be irresistible to scale. I just traded a 4ft established plant from one of my cuttings to friend. I can take/root you a cutting if you're interested 🙂

I would certainly be interested, very much appreciated. I had a beautiful one years ago but lost it in a move. I'll send you some photos in the morning of what I have to offer.

Are you comfortable rooting it or would you like me to establish it prior to sending?

I am. Slightly concerned mailing before rooting may stress it too much, but I don't have much experience so I will defer to your opinion.
I have a few things I can send. Cranberry hibiscus seedling, fishbone cactus cutting, and dwarf jade cutting. Let me know if that works.

Cutting made 🙂

Reactions: KPB
Just an update, they should be ready to send next week. I'll throw in a sarracenia hybrid as well.🤙

Attachments

• 20230615_181735.jpg
    20230615_181735.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 7

Last edited:
Back