What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for H.nutans

I am looking for H.nutans and I'm not interested in links to wistuba or other nurseries. I am looking for just a small plant also looking for H: tequila, heterodoxa, minor burgundy black, and glabra x nutans or nutans giant though some of those are very rare.
thanks???

Last edited:
I plan to offer at least one H. nutans (as well as several other species) in one of the charity auction formats this spring. I would not consider shipping now with the current temps across the country...

Great choice ! Nutans is one of my favorite !

You should buy the yuruani form! Its a succulent heli nutans, with very special pitchers, like succulent plants!

I have seen pictures of your heliamphora they are amazing

I saw that way to pricy I barely have enough money for shipping ha ha ha

how much are you looking to spend? they are not a cheap plant

how much are you looking to spend? they are not a cheap plant

120$ for a h.heterodoxa, even a big plant, is overpriced. Also the plants on the picture look pale and fragiles...

An heliamphora heterodoxa normal price is between 10$ and 20$... + shipping.

Maybe 30 or 40$ for a very big plant.

No offence Ambanja...

120$ for a h.heterodoxa, even a big plant, is overpriced. Also the plants on the picture look pale and fragiles...

An heliamphora heterodoxa normal price is between 10$ and 20$... + shipping.

Maybe 30 or 40$ for a very big plant.

No offence Ambanja...
Hi Maiden can you tell me where or who could sell me a mature adult plant that size for 40.00.Iam not meaning to question you but am also intrested in getting a big flowering size Heliamphora of any kind that size.Iam really debating on buying one from Noa.

Wistuba.com 15€ for a medium plant. Ask for a big one. Its hosted by Dr. Andreas Wistuba in germany, but he have a US retailer.

Back