What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi. I'm especially looking for Drosera binata multifida (extremata would be even better), byblis, easy to medium skill drosera to grow, and other stuff (nepenthes, even non-cp plants) that I don't have/will have. (seeds/cuttings/plants/etc.. doesn't matter much.)

of CP's, I only have what many people here and in another forum have told me is U. gibba, and pinguicula primuliflora, a mystery utric (you can see the utrics here http://groups.msn.com/safesafething/picspics.msnw?albumlist=2) , but I also still have the other stuff I had posted about before (that nobody wanted by the way :'(!!! lol :p) and I also have x-mas cactus cuttings, I'll have moon vine seeds, african violet cuttings, wild violet plantlets/cuttings (a white kind), and mint cuttings.

I know it's not much... but if you want a few things for one good thing then it would be good.
If you have extra stuff, I'd be happy to send a sase/pay for shipping.
just PM me.

Back