What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Allen Lowrie Price List

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone out there has Allen Lowrie's current CP pricelist. If so, I'm wondering if it would be possible to get a copy....

Many thanks!

I did an order back in spring of '09.

I can send you the last list I got in 2009. Just let me kow your email.

REMEMBER - if you decide to make an order let me know about it. I'd love to help organize and take part in the order.

Need to make another shot at germinating some NT utrics...

uhh, doesn't he copyright his price lists?

What's that supposed to mean? The online one?

I did an order back in spring of '09.I can send you the last list I got in 2009. Just let me kow your email.
Iirc, the new ones come out around November of each year...

jeff could you email the list to me to i would love to do another order. my email is adam(underscore)201207(a)hotmail.com.
thanks
adam

What's that supposed to mean? The online one?

His print catalog/price lists are copyright - notice the © mark next to his name on the front cover? If he has an online pricelist why do you need to send anything except a url?

What's his website's name?

His print catalog/price lists are copyright - notice the © mark next to his name on the front cover? If he has an online pricelist why do you need to send anything except a url?

Actually, free-use laws allow sharing, just no SELLING of the list. And it's not online....

What's his website's name?

It's no website -- it's a pdf.

Back