What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well the time has come again where I make a huge list of stuff that I'm looking for. I realize that its probably going to be impossible to get my hands on some of these, but hey-ooooooo:

LL/intermediate:
adnata
gracillima
longifolia
hirsuta/hispida
mapuluensis
masoalensis
mindanaoensis
phillippinensis
rowaniae
sumatrana
thorelii/smilesii/kampotiana/Giant Thorelii (aka N. kongkandana??)/etc
Oh and of course N. bokor!

If your plant is adaptable to warmer conditions, at least during the summer, I'm extremely interested. I know this is me going to the "dark side", but I already have about 85% of LL species, and the rest I can't find. I'd also be interested in anything not on the list that can survive my conditions as given in the "growchamber of the gods" thread I posted in the Greenhouse/Terrarium section.

HL:
sibuyanensis
spathulata
stenophylla
bongso/carunculata
hirsuta
veitchii
forms of fusca besides "Sarawak"
eymae? (would it survive???)
petiolata
tentaculata that can actually survive my conditions (come on...SOMEONE has to have one from a lower elevation)
burbidgeae? (would it survive?)

PM me so we can figure something out :poke:

I've got a small spare khasiana. Do you have any highlands/intermediates you'd be willing to trade?

-Daniel

N. bokor? Say what? I'll keep my eye out for ya though!

pm'd ya!

upps! Who the hell did i send it to then lol? ??? :-))

I have a spare N. veitchii. It's out in the rain and I can't remember the variety. If you're interested, I can get the name this weekend.

edit: Now it's sunny and the veitchii is a 'Batu Lawi'

Last edited:
Back