What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lookin for venus flytrap

Looking for VFT 'Cup trap' and other forms that I dont have.
Plants ore even just a leaf with the white-ish base would be great. I could trade leaves/plantlets of the following for them.

D. muscipula
D. muscipula ‘Big Mouth’
D. muscipula ‘Big Vigorous’
D. muscipula ‘Fang’
D. muscipula ‘Giant’
D. muscipula ‘Green Dragon’
D. muscipula ‘Long Red Fingers’
D. muscipula ‘Low Giant’
D. muscipula ‘Pink Venus’
D. muscipula ‘Red Dragon’
D. muscipula ‘Red-Green’
D. muscipula ‘Vigorous’
D. muscipula ‘Yellow’

I am looking for a Giant from Exotica Plants. Grows upright Summer leaves and green traps with very little red on them.

If that is the Giant you have, I have Royal Reds and Dentate to trade with.

Wish I could get some VFT forms. If anyone would like to trade VFT forms like royal red for Drosera let me know.

Hey Sunpitcher. Is your 'yellow' vft really yellow?

yeah, its yellow.
smile_n_32.gif

I may have some vfts for trade in the future. I have 1000 vft seeds
I have to sow this year. Currently I have about 19 vfts.

Hi Byron. The giant you are looking for I enquired about once. It seems Exotica Plants killed the last one before they could tissue culture it. I know, I had my heart set on it too. It was a beautiful erect green-trapped plant with very large traps. Tony P . told me and that's why he could no longer sell it.

Are you even growing those plants right now?  Sounds like those are all plants from the Triffid Park group order, like someone said before it's usually not the best idea to trade plants you haven't recieved yet for obvious reasons. I'm not trying to sound mean at all, Just looking out for a good friend!
smile.gif

I could trade leaves of:
'akai ryu'
"green dragon"
'dentate traps'
and 1+ in plantlets of 'clumping cultivar'

Let me know if any of these interest you.....

Back