What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look the size of these pitchers.

<span style='color:teal'>I have just recieved an order of Nep's and I cannot belive the size of the pitchers of 2 plants i recieve.

N. ventricosa (K):
NEPENTHESVENTRICOSAK040520062.jpg

NEPENTHESVENTRICOSAK040520061.jpg

NEPENTHESVENTRICOSAK030520066.jpg

And x Medusa:
NEPENTHESMEDUSA040520062.jpg

NEPENTHESMEDUSA030520064.jpg

NEPENTHESMEDUSA040520061.jpg

I had to place the pitcher inside the hanging pot, because its weight was pulling the plant out of the pot.</span>

i wonder where you get these plants from!!!
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

must be from overseas

<span style='color:teal'>Hahahaha... you bet...
smile_m_32.gif
</span>

Those are some serious pitchers. The neighborhood cats better watch out.

Hi Jorge: I have not had the pleasure to own a Medusa yet, but it'd be interesting to follow up your progress growing it outdoors

Cheers,

Gus

<span style='color:teal'>Hello guys! Ohh yes.... I have to be careful with the cats infestation that we have in our neighborhood. It may diminish!
smile_n_32.gif

Gus... Hey there! I will keep you updated.

I have another Medusa that i have had it for the last 3 months or so. The plant seems to be still in shock. Though i suspect that the problem may be low humidity, because though the dry season here ended like a month ago, still the rain has not been as constant as it use to be. My sibuyanensis also has stoped to produce pitchers (as it use to do on each dry season).

So once rain fall gets back to normal, let's see how the Medusa plants will act. But what i am wondering now is if this huge plant will keep on producing such huge pitchers. I hope it will
smile_m_32.gif
</span>

Back