What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look And Colors

Look And Colors - Tell me what you think

• I can't imagine how I've lived without it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it a lot

• it's ok

• I'm indifferent

• I hate it

• It's Repulsive

• Total voters
hmmm, whats that big green block up there? Zongyi

I think it's a place holder for pic or something. If you click it it takes you back to the main forum (index) page.

What is TerraForums.com? Like that picture a lot better then the maple leaves. Where is the link to the main pft webpage?

"You know were you are!?!?!? You are in the jungle baby!" AC/DC
blues.gif

Travis

Ahhhhh....NICE changes.
smile.gif
The jungle looks great, the colors are soft on the eyes...very attractive.

Good job!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ Oct. 27 2003,11:53)]"You know were you are!?!?!? You are in the jungle baby!" AC/DC
blues.gif
Pssst..  Travis..  thats Guns 'n' Roses my friend  
wink.gif

Oops, you are right...
tounge.gif
My bad.

I think it looks great
biggrin.gif
I like the new look, it is nice and simple.

It looks great now.
smile.gif
Those oak leave or whatever they were just had to go. ;)

I agree its much better
smile.gif

I think it looks good  
smile.gif
, but I think it also needs to have some CPs in the banner. Maybe some Nepenthes to go with the jungle theme?

I think the website is getting better. I like the new forum, everything except not really fond of this green layout color. I think the banner is pretty too, just needs a little touchup on photoshop for the blending images so the seperate images will all flow together. As for most part, Good Job! Its pretty cool.

The jungle is better than the leaves were, but I personally think it would look better if it had a few cps mixed with the rest of the jungle. Just my 1/2 cent.

I'm still not real big on this green color, but its much better without that horrible green border that was up before. (no offence anyone but I really hated that color)
Is there any way that it can be set up so that clicking the "mark this topic as read" link will return us to the main board index? I really miss that feature. Also is there a way to set the PMs to automaticaly save all sent messages like before?

Thanks
Steve

[b said:
Quote[/b] (vft guy in SJ @ Oct. 29 2003,7:16)]Also is there a way to set the PMs to automaticaly save all sent messages like before?

Thanks
Steve
Yeah, that would be nice.  I forget to check the box to have the PM saved to the sent folder until just after I click the send message button.  It would be nice to have it automatically checked.

blues.gif

BCK

Where is the link back to the pft webpage?
rock.gif

I like it I miss the "cartoony" cps though. lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ Oct. 31 2003,12:37)]Where is the link back to the pft webpage?
rock.gif
Don't look now Travis but it's to the right of the General Discusions heading as a "sponsor" of that part of the forum.

Times they are a changing!

smile.gif

BCK

It just appeared there a few moments ago.
wink.gif

Thanks BCK. I tried clicking it but nothing happens? Must be my computer...???

Works for me. Sends me directly to the PFT website.

SF

Back