What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

live or die...you decide!

CP_dude

future nursury owner...i hope
Alright...i just discovered a small spider currently building a web inside my N. Hamata's new pitcher...i have already fertilized the pitcher with a large pinch of bloodworms...

So i decided to let the people decide...let the spider live in the pitcher, or knock him in in a crule twist of fate... :devil:

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!

I vote let him live. In nature spiders and plants work together to capture prey and to survive. Spiders are great creatures, I think you'll enjoy watching him live and grow as much as you do your plants.

Post some pics.

lol, i'll try to...but my camera is crap...besides, his web isn't done yet :-D

Let him/her do his/her thing. I have an understanding with the spiders around here-as long as they don't enter the living area, they can just go ahead and do their thing. Set just one leg into my area and you're plant food. Perhaps it is just a fan of the hamata?

i was thinking the same...i'm not that crule... :)

yea! let him live! i love to see spiders living on my plants! one spider has been living on the leaves of my sanguinea...since the day i got it back in Dec. 06

Alex

lol, that one is right on the lid...mine is right above the water line inside the pitcher...

well at least the flying bugs have even less of a chance at escape now :)

lol! now that i think about it...it pobably fell in and somehow pulled itself out of the water...and just built a web there

I'll try to get a pic

alright, i got a pic...but it's kinda hard to see...

Let him live. If you spare him, maybe he'll write you cool messages like, "Some Hamata" and "Terrific".

lmao!

Back