What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lithops pseudotruncatella in flower

SI9TA.jpg

hG0Q8.jpg

Oh wow that's amazing!! Do you ever get any others to flower? What colours do they come in? It's like a cute little sunshine :)

Sweet pics! My lithops are just a little ways behind yours. Been pushing out their new set of "leaves" for a few weeks now.

I've only got one Lithop and to be honest I never really intended having that one. I wanted to order a succulent from a vendor who had a minimum order value, so I added a cheap Lithop to take the order up to the value. But I've kinda taken a liking to it and wouldn't mind having a few more. It did pretty much nothing for the first couple of years. I think it might have been due to it being too dry though, as I use an extremely free draining media. I read that they should be kept dry while the new leaves are replacing the old, but mine got stuck at this stage; however, within days of me giving in and watering it, the new leaves emerged. I now water regularly and it has rewarded me with a flower and another one on the way.

Lithops do certainly grow on ya.. I wasnt a huge fan but decided it'd be neat to set up a little rock garden with them.. here's my lithops bowl shortly after putting it all together.. Theyre much bigger now.. Been around a year..

5886929462_6738b7cab0_o.jpg

MMMMMMmmm, Lithops! *ChompChewChewChewGulp!* :)

Lithops do certainly grow on ya.. I wasnt a huge fan but decided it'd be neat to set up a little rock garden with them.. here's my lithops bowl shortly after putting it all together.. Theyre much bigger now.. Been around a year..
Very nice Brie, I like that arrangement.

5886929462_6738b7cab0_o.jpg

Wow! Your Lithops garden looks amazing Brie!

Might have to set one up myself now that you have sufficiently inspired me with that work of beauty.

Thanks for sharing!

dvg

I bought a couple last fall in bud. They haven't done a thing since they finished blooming. I keep waiting for the new leaves to pop out be so far nothing.

Mobile: wow! Thats very nice !!
Very spectacular flower!

I have to get some of theses littles rocks someday!

Thanks for sharing !

Maiden

Beautiful flower; thanks for sharing!!

how much and how often do you water them? I had one years ago and they die not sure if I water them to much or not but would like to try again to grow them? do they like lot of sunshine?

Wow never seen a flowering pseudotruncatell before!

Back