What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Link

I'm looking for a link, it has step-by-step instructions on how to make a bog garden, and many pics... I remeber finding the link in someones signature, but I've lost it! Does anyone know the link to this site? TIA
-Spec

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BigCarnivourKid @ May 31 2003,09:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi spec.
Don't know if one of these is the one your looking for but they may be good for some ideas or tips.

Making a Bog Garden© 2000 Botanique

Building a Sphagnum Bog Garden

My Carnivorous Garden

Bog Garden[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
thanks for the links! unfortunately, none of them are the one I'm looking for...

bump, would anyone PLEASE help me find ths link?!? I've been looking for it forever!
wow.gif
sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lithopsman @ June 23 2003,11:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is this it? (click) Good Luck!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

alien.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
nope
sad.gif

Back