What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF Cephalotus

I am looking for Cephalotus. Does anybody have a pulling or something for trade? What do I offer you in return? A ** S. alata, and D. binata are a few I have for trade. I hope you (and me) can find what were looking for.

~charlie

ps. I would really like one with mature pitchers

** Moderator's note. Plants protected by the Endangered Species Act cannot not be shipped without permits across state lines in exchange for goods, money or services - this includes trades and barters. The species listed has been removed for this reason. In state trades are possible but the state of origin must be listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you realize Cephalotus at the adult pitcher stage sell for $50 USD or more, right?

I think the more important thing to note is that you can't trade S. jonesii across state lines...just FYI.

I think the more important thing to note is that you can't trade S. jonesii across state lines...just FYI.

Just what I was about to say.

Last edited:
S. jonesii is protected by the Endangered Species Act and CITES. Sales, trades or bartering of this species is restricted across state lines and international borders. Please list what state you live in for in-state trades or remove the offer.

Last edited:
I have an adult cephalotus viigorous with two flowers

@whimgrinder
A guy can dream

Back