What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leves burnt

Hi, the Leaves of mi ping are burning what it can be, she have a lot of leaves but they are not in the soil, the are like floating!!, why she is looking so weird (all plants there lookk weird really!), some idea?, wich light u use for them?, tks to all.

Since you give us no information as to growing condition, water, or light requirements, I don't think you can count on too many answers from anyone. Give us facts, or learn to expect nothing. We need much more information.

Sometimes when I get new pings the bottom leaves turn downward causing the plant to push its way out of the soil. This will pull the roots out, thus not letting it get any water. Try pulling the bottom few leaves off so that you can bury the roots in the soil.

Wolf

Hope you are right, Wolf. I have never experienced it. Now I know what to look for.

Hi Windplant,
could you give us a pic or two and some more information like bugweed has already said?
Thanks,
Dino

Hey i dont have a camera, but maybe is what wolf say, the ping is really new.
So i stop the topwatering, until the roots are buried again riaght?, i wanna know what light us use for this plants, tell me please. Well see ya and tks to us.

I don't mean this in any snarky way, but is your native language something other than english?

Jose (Windplant) is from Mexico.

yup, all plants lokk better, but weir close of other plants, i tell us whats up next days.

Back