What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets give it up for the mods

suck ups
smile_n_32.gif

kinda late...
but I think youre exactly right.
That was completely random and had no motive except getting in good terms with our special police
smile.gif

I wasn't serious, I was just messin with the folks on this.

Joe

thanks guys
smile.gif
its nice to know that we are appreciated
smile.gif

Ram feel free to use one of my scooters I have 2. Sorry about the color,they are both hot pink but Im sure you can work it all the same and still be a fearless leader who demands nothing but respect.
smile_n_32.gif
just dont ring the cheesy bell or the whole charade could crumble

Mods are cool, mods are fun, mods dry up when left out in the sun. But we won't leave them out in the sun now will we?

I hope not I break out in rashes when left in the sun!

Hey, thank everyone!
Nice thing to read after a LOOOONG day.
smile.gif

HEY! I never even GOT my scooter!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Mar. 26 2005,9:54)]

HEY! I never even GOT my scooter!
Me either! This sucks.
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Vespas!  there's a scooter bar in Chicago called Jinx!
Really?
Don't get me wrong, I think those little scooters are a practical, energy saving mode of transportation and girls look so cute riding one with their hair blowing in the wind.  
However, I have a few questions.  Do the Vespa guys wear matching pastel leather jackets?  Are Harley or Kawasaki ZX 12R riders allowed in the bar?
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Are Harley or Kawasaki ZX 12R riders allowed in the bar?
Being an old Harley rider and Kawasaki/Honda/Yamaha rider, I don't think I or anyone else who rides a REAL motorcycle would want to go in a scooter bar LOL.
I remember waaay back when I was in the navy, we were in Portugal or Singapore or somewhere and there were these guys on scooters all decked out in leathers with colors, chains, etc. Looked like a bunch of Hells Angels on scooters
biggrin.gif
It made me think that they never seen a Harley
smile_k_ani_32.gif

On a side note, you mods are doing a GREAT job, and I would've never been able to learn about these plants if not for this board. Keep up the good work!!!
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]RamPuppy, OMG you broke the ModMobile!

It's all fun and games 'til someone... eh... I got nothin'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ April 03 2005,6:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]RamPuppy, OMG you broke the ModMobile!

It's all fun and games 'til someone... eh... I got nothin'.
It's all fun and games 'til someone gets poked in the eye, then it is really funny...
smile_n_32.gif
Thanks Mods, you people are so mature!
smile.gif

we make every attempt my man... every attempt.. but far to often we fail at being mature. (mostly because of Ozzy, but we won't hold that against him.
smile.gif
) lol

Back