What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let me thrill and entrance you!

• Thread starter Zacham3
  • Start date
Havent posted in a while cause of being busy and what not but I need some help...
I finally posted a vid to youtube and its not supposed to have anything special other than just an intro on what my channel will be and such.
So I ask that you watch it provided by the link here -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xGu2ZxVG_c&context=C3462d65ADOEgsToPDskKd4-EutkFlvdA-kiUqLU4h
- And if you could give me some feedback on what I could do differently like talk louder or something that would really help!

...the title of this topic was just because people say I have an amazing radio voice... sorry if I have failed you! lol

As you yourself said...
Talk louder! Indeed the volume is very quiet. (That or turn it higher on your camcorder if you can.)
I had to increase the volume onmy computer all the way,
and the tones/indicators on my computer were blasting by the time I could even hear you.
Indeed you do have a radio-voice!

Oh yea, I have 2 cats & they LOVE home grown catnip! :woot:
Best on the planet! (I could have given you a ton of seed this past fall had I known. It is like a weed!)
Be sure to only pick the flowers to give them, as it is the best part! ;)
Forget the leaves!

And as for hot peppers, if you don't use them, they make a killer of a bug and deer/animal repellant! I grow them & mix up a spray that works great... and best of all is organic & safe!
Just be careful & wear rubber gloves or you may experience extreme pain! :0o: Watering eyes :cry: and temporary blindness! :laaa:

Good luck!
:water:

One of my friends actually got some regular hot sauce in his eye and he was crying for over 30 minutes lol! So I will definitively be careful :)
Thanks for the advice though, next vid is going to be a bit different both volume wise and brightness wise. Since the lights from my shelves are so intense I had to dim it down which just made it seem off balance.

Signing off for now!
Zach

I have noticed you are also very shy!

:)

My family was in the other room and I got nervous that they would hear me and try to mess up my video (I know, that sounds weird lol). I guess you can say I'm really self conscious and need to open up more :blush:

I know what it's like to have someone barge in on a video or photo shoot. I've had people sneak into frames during a photo session for my wearable art. It gets obnoxious.

I like the voice, perfect for radio or movie trailers. I might have to order some of those square pots, too.

Back