What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LET ME KNOW and THANK YOU ALL!

• Thread starter carolatcj
  • Start date
If you have any issues with shipping, receiving, item quality or anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know. We want everyone to be happy with their auction items.
I personally want to thank everyone who participated in the auction. I have come to know many of you in the years I have been NASC treasurer, and I am always amazed at the number of generous folks willing to take the time to help NASC out. We really couldn't do our work without you! :love:

Last edited:
A special thanks to the vendors that participate! I think Black Jungle Exotics (blackjungleterrariumsupply.com) and I were the only ones this year, correct me if I'm wrong.

I know this post is an old one, but I've been absent from Terraforums, and missed this. Black Jungle really came through with nice plants. I think the response of the community should be to check out their website. They have a lot of good stuff, and clearly have the right attitude. Hopefully I can give a link.

I had a VERY bad experience with BJE and will never purchase from them again.

Back