What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leah has Awakened

Baylorguy

"Oh, now he's a philosophizer"
Just snapped a few pictures of my Leah Wilkerson and others.

Leah:

DSC01922.jpg

DSC01924.jpg

I've read posts about people not being impressed with Sarracenia leucophylla 'Titan' and that it doesn't live up to the hype. Mine has been nothing short of a monster. The early season pitcher is already 26 inches tall and has amazing color:

DSC01920.jpg

DSC01919.jpg

Sarracenia flava var. ornata and others:

DSC01921.jpg

I love those flavas that are behind the ever-beautiful Leah. :)

Beautiful! I want a Leah Wilkerson! That's one I don't have yet. I do have several Titans, though, and I am very impressed with their size. They rival the Doreen's Collosus in height. Beautiful! I love tall sars.

my Leah is sending up a couple flower stalks and has a few pitchers forming...cant wait to see mine growing lol

Ah Leah...

Very nice! I can't wait until my ornata opens its first pitcher...

I wish I had a Leah...:(
Yours is looking great!

Very nice! Mine is awake and growing as well.

leah+wilkerson+travis+_3_.JPG

Nice Andrew! Yours seems to have a bit more white in the pitcher. I love picking the pitcher apart (in my head of course) and seeing the influences of flava and leucophylla. I recently acquired a leucophylla clone from the Wilkerson Bog. Perhaps the same one that crossed with the flava? Who knows :)

Back