What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That campanulata is very dainty:) That insignis looks and sounds realy cool,I like the peristome and lack of color kinda different:) The N. x miranda is nice and colorful,the sanguinea "red" is realy nice and dark! The aristo and aristo x thorelli are both very nice:) The inermis is very graceful looking,and the ramsipina,and rajah are wonderfully black! :vamp: Lovely lowii!
smile.gif

Thanks folks! The plants did all the work though, I just give them a place to be!
smile.gif

As far as controlling temps I didn't do too much except place them in roughly appropriate spots. The highland chamber is attached to the outside window in the back room of the apt for cold night air (this was always the coldest room). The true lowland tank is situated in the hottest part of the apartment (ex-dining room) there's two heaters on two oposing walls in this low ceiling room, so it's plenty warm. The showerstall/intermediate chamber is in the living room where it's cooler than the dining room due to a big sliding glass door leading to a balcony.

Uh Dave, heh those aren't my pictures! My plants are quite embarassing compared to Josh's esp my N. rajah which has refused to pitcher for me for 4 months now. Althought my N. aristolochioides is now coming into pitcher.

I really like the ramispina because i'm getting one of Christmas and i'm looking forward to it more now that i know (even just a little) more about it.

DOH! I meant Josh! That's what I get for trying to sneak in some forum serfing at work durring the busy season....
confused.gif

Back