What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LACPS Pics

• Thread starter larry
  • Start date
OK, I finally got off my lazy butt and updated my site. The new photos of the LACPS meetings are:

Here's the link

Nice photos Larry...but how 'bout some CAPTIONS?
biggrin.gif
Are any TF members in the pics?

What are the meetings like...a speaker? Vendors? Collectors buying/selling/trading plants? All of the above?

C'mon! Give us the scoop...be the LACPS Journalistic TF Liason. Fancy title for "tell us about it."

I always see photos of such beautiful plants. Does ANYONE there grow crappy plants??
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Does ANYONE there grow crappy plants??

Its a state law here that with our beautiful weather you may NOT grow crappy plants..  If you do they deport you to extreme Northern Alaska into a 1 room shack with no electricity and only a small oil stove for heat. hehe
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Steve

!!!! I wish that rotting pitcher wasn't on my n. emmarene. It looks much better from a different angle without that pitcher...
p.s. the s. purpurea is my mom's. Its just about to open its flower, I'll take pics.
and I grow some crappy plants.
tounge.gif
mt genlisea need help.

PAK, let me emphasize the word "lazy" in my previous post.  Captions=more work
tounge.gif
  I'll think about adding it in the future, I'm sure y'all would love to know what all those plants are
wink.gif

Oh, and yeah, I've shot many PFT members
laugh.gif

Great pics as always:D I really missed out on that meeting.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (larry @ Mar. 15 2004,16:58)]Oh, and yeah, I've shot many PFT members  
laugh.gif
Uhhh  Larry?  Isn't that illegal?  lol  I hope Copper doesn't see that.  lmao

Steve

Ya! There I am! 6th picture down, there's the tv, I'm one seat to the left, sitting down, black shirt.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (larry @ Mar. 15 2004,17:58)]Oh, and yeah, I've shot many PFT members  
laugh.gif
Bet they make odd looking trophies to hang on the wall!

Steve, great minds think alike
laugh.gif
wink.gif

smile.gif

BCK

It truly is amazing how many pft members show up at the LACPS. I have no idea that some of you are there, y'all don't even introduce yourself
mad.gif
I mean c'mon, I have a big 'ol name tag on
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (larry @ Mar. 16 2004,09:08)]It truly is amazing how many pft members show up at the LACPS.  I have no idea that some of you are there, y'all don't even introduce yourself
mad.gif
 I mean c'mon, I have a big 'ol name tag on
tounge.gif
where are the meetings held? i reaaaaaaaly want to come to one sometime. maybe meet a few of you pft members. i know there are at least 7!

Back